Judi Weisbart joined the World Business Academy in January 2014 as Vice President of Community Relations. Her work as both program and development director for an economic development organization propelled her into the passion for conscious business. She founded A Busy Woman Consulting, helping business and non-profit organizations to create mission driven events and raise funds and development tools. She has served and worked with dozens of boards, organizations, individuals, and businesses throughout her career.
Her work has included the creation of many large community events, political fundraisers, and exhibits in Santa Barbara. Judi brings a deep knowledge of and connections to the community and has been recognized with several prestigious awards for her commitment to creating a better world for all.
Awards & Recognition
- American Riviera Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2016
- Gutsy Gals Inspires Me Award 2013
- Making a Difference for Women Award, Soroptimist 2007
- Woman of Peace, Coalition Against Gun Violence 2003
- Distinguished Leader Award, Leadership Santa Barbara Co. 2003
- Building Bridges, honored S.B. Human Relations Commission 2003
- Certificate of Honor, Hungarian Government 2002
- Woman of The Year, Santa Barbara County 1st District 2000
- Local Hero, Santa Barbara Independent 1998
- Congregation B’nai B’rith, Social Action 1996 & 1997
- Women’s Economic Ventures honored, Soroptimists International 1995