H2 Clipper chosen as a member of Dassault’s exclusive 3DEXPERIENCE® Labs accelerator
The World Business Academy is thrilled to share an exciting development with respect to H2 Clipper, Inc. Like other projects that have been incubated within the Academy over its 35-year history (for example, JUST Capital, the National Peace Academy, and the Optimist Daily, among many others) this innovative and potentially transformative company that is developing a green hydrogen airship has been one of our top priority projects for the past several years.
As announced in a press release this month, H2 Clipper will deepen its working relationship with Dassault Systèmes, the company that produces design software used by Boeing, Airbus and many aerospace firms and portions of which the team has been using for their work to date on the H2 Clipper airship design.
Beyond the direct financial benefit of having been chosen as a member of Dassault’s exclusive 3DEXPERIENCE® Labs accelerator, the program is designed to help open the doors to Dassault’s network of contacts with leading companies worldwide. This is a major milestone for H2 Clipper.
We were equally pleased to see that Dassault included H2 Clipper in its story about new aerospace pioneers of the 21st Century.
Beginning January 1st, 2022, there will no longer be a direct relationship between the World Business Academy and the H2 Clipper as the aerospace company moves into its next phase. Nonetheless, we are excited to have been a part of launching this revolutionary project, and believe that 2022 will be quite the year in terms of future development and real-world success.
Recent News Coverage of H2 Clipper:
- FutureFlight: H2 Clipper Hydrogen Airship Boosted by Dassault’s Support
- ReCharge: Start-up claims the cheapest and cleanest way to transport H2 over long distances will be hydrogen-powered zeppelins
- News Atlas: Could hydrogen airships return as fast, cheap, green cargo transports?
- Forbes: Chevron, BNSF, United Expand Hydrogen for Trains and Planes
- Hydrogen Central: H2 Clipper, Hydrogen Powered Airships, Selected for Inclusion in Dassault Systèmes Exclusive Accelerator Program
- Simple Flying: Could Zeppelins Be The Answer To Hydrogen Transportation?
- H2 View: H2 Clipper to accelerate commercialisation of its hydrogen-powered airship
- FuelCellsWorks: Hydrogen-Powered Dirigibles Company H2 Clipper slected for Inclusion in Dassault
- Energy Capital – The Magazine: H2 Clipper to accelerate hydrogen-powered flights; enters lab program
Keep tabs on H2 Clipper by visiting their website here.