Richard Barrett’s personal mission is threefold:
1. To support business leaders in building vision-guided, values-driven organizations and thereby change the philosophy of business at a global level.
2. To support the leaders of Government and Municipal agencies, Not-for-profit Organizations, Churches, Associations, Schools and Charities in building more effective organizations.
3. To support community and political leaders in building vision-guided, values-driven communities and nations, and to promote peace and cooperation at an international level.
His personal vision is:
- To create a sustainable future (economic, environmental and social) for all mankind by accelerating the evolution and transformation of consciousness.
Richard has created an international consultancy practice and a global network of business consultants trained in carrying out cultural assessments and implementing cultural transformation using his Corporate Transformation Tools®. The scope of this work and details on the Corporate Transformation Tools® can be found at www.corptools.com, and in his book Liberating the Corporate Soul.
Richard is currently engaged in mapping the values of schools, communities and nations. The scope of this work will be fully described in his new book Love, Fear and the Destiny of Nations (to be published in 2008). He is seeking to collaborate with communities and nations that are willing to explore with him the interface between culture, values and consciousness. For more information contact [email protected] or visit his site.
Academy Articles by Richard Barrett:
- A Corporate Values Revolution