The conversation is an analysis of Rinaldo’s financial advice given in the Academy’s February Radio Show. You may want to listen to the February show prior to listening to this conversation.
Topics of conversation include:
- Greek exit, the future of the Eurozone economy and the European Union as a whole
- Specific energy-related stocks
- International securities and US securities, including the outlook for India, Brazil, Japan, South East Asia, and China
- The future of Tesla and other alternative fuel vehicles
- Walmart as a buying opportunity
- Congress’s battle over funding the Homeland Security Department
- Vertical wind turbines
To find out more about the World Business Academy-advised fund at First Affirmative, click here.
Our members receive access to this detailed conversation to help them inform their financial decisions. If you would like to subscribe to this service, please become a Member here.