Our March broadcast is full of good news!
The Academy just won a huge regulatory decision in the fight to eliminate fossil fuels in California!
This month the Academy’s “Economic Doomsday Clock,” our indicator of the risk of economic collapse, has ticked backwards all the way to 11:50PM or ten minutes until Midnight.
Topics for the March show include:
- Wages and the possibility of reduced economic inequality
- Some businesses actually taking responsibility for the whole of society
- Consumer choice creating positive change in the US food system
- Fairness as a fundamental value in society
- The fight for sovereignty among First People and Native American communities
Also discussed on the show, Taylor’s Walk to Know, is an effort of one young man to walk across the continent in order to raise awareness about the lack of labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms in our food system.