James B. Channon was born in 1940 and passed away September 10th, 2017.
Recognized worldwide as the original pioneer of the corporate visioning process he has been a trusted strategic designer for ten of the world’s hundred largest companies. He was the lead futurist and educational technologist for the U.S. Army. Jim has been described as a cross between Buckminster Fuller and Walt Disney. He created advanced visual language AVL and the virtual reality exercise VRX. He has done cultural voyaging with tribal groups worldwide. Presently his social architecture looks toward a new Pacific renaissance. Jim recently produced a thirty-hour theatrical outdoor adventure for three hundred business people in the great central desert in Western Australia. He is a lover of life, the fastest magic marker on the planet and a spell-binding story teller. To read more about James Channon, visit his personal site.
Academy Articles by James Channon:
- The Ancient Art of Storytelling
- The 21st Century
- The Planet Is Twinkling With Connections
- Global MindChange Forum Discovers New Players Who Raise the Bar on the 100-Year Vision
- One People = One Planet
- The Global Mythology
- Responsibility for the Whole
- Project EarthRise: The Fellows’ 100-Year Positive Vision for the Earth
- The Strategic Vision: It’s More Than Meets the Eye
- Three Paradigm Shifts